Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Celebration!

Almost forgot to post this for the Anything Goes on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.  I have been busy doing the Daily Marker 30 day challenge and making lots of pieces for cards.  When I checked what the new challenge was last week I decided to put together some of the pieces for another Star Trek themed card.  I posted it on my Instagram for another challenge and forgot to tag it for the Simon Says Challenge as well.

So here we are with my post from Instagram with a few more details!  I made the galaxy background with distress inks, shimmer watercolor paint & Copic opaque white paint for the stars.  I edged it with Silver embossing powder by Ranger, also did the same for the greeting!
Kindred Stamps - Space Explorers set for ship & greeting
Brutus Monroe - Luck Star set for planet & asteroids
Copic Markers  used to color ship (C0, C2, C4, C6, C9, Y0000, Y19, YR18, YR24, YR26 & YR27)
Prismacolor premier pencils for planets & asteroids

 Also, Canada Post is hard at work getting all those delayed parcels delivered.  My other Simon Says Stamp order arrived on Sunday...I was so surprised & happy 😊
I can't wait to get some of my planned projects under way!
Guess that's all for tonight, thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting
Dee

No comments: