Monday, February 24, 2020

Add A Sentiment

Hello again....2 posts  in 2 days!!!  It may never happen again LOLS ๐Ÿ˜Š.  So when I don't have enough time to sit down and make a complete project I will tackle smaller pieces.  Sometimes I will create background pieces, stamp out a bunch of images to color or simply sit down and color pieces.  That way when I get to spend some time in my craft room I can just pull out all the pieces and make something.  This is a card I made that works well for this weeks Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Add A Sentiment.

For this card I used patterned paper from an old Bo Bunny 6" paper collection called Head Over Heels.  I cut the Love sentiment out on the Cricut Explore Air 2 as well as the hearts.  For the glitter heart I covered the paper with a double sided sticker sheet first and then added some glitter ritz ultra fine red glitter.  I had originally cut the greeting out of pink card stock but decided it need to be darker so I colored it with some copic markers and popped it up with foam tape.  I added a few rhinestones in top corner for a little more bling.

I guess that is all the details for this cards....will try and return with another project soon.  Hopefully it won't take a few months ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting
Dee

No comments: