Tuesday, March 31, 2020

So Many Plans

I had so many plans for posting this month but jut never got around to it.  I have been working from home and figured I would have so much time for crafting and updating my blog, I just didn't get it done.
I have been doing  the 30 day coloring challenge and uploading that to my Instagram, so I have been a bit productive!  I now have lots of pieces to use for card making.  As soon as I get them made I will post them here. 
I guess I will still have more crafting time as I will continue to be at home for the next month by the looks of things.  Still hard to believe what is going on in the world right now.  Taking a break each day and doing the coloring challenge definitely helped me maintain my sanity so a big thank you to Kathy over at The Daily Marker for hosting that event.  I believe she is hosting another one from April 7-May 7 if you want to join in for the next round.  I know I will be!  I will probably try to do a few of the challenges over at the Simon Says Stamp blog as well!

For now here are a few of the images I colored this last month!

These little characters are all from Kindred Stamps and I colored them all with copic markers.  I will list the copic colors for each one when I put them on a card.  The blossom piece in behind them , is an old stamp from a company called Flourishes - I do believe this company has gone out of business. 

For this next piece I used the Tim Holtz Mechanics 3D texture fade embossing folder.  This is one of my all time favorite embossing folders.  The picture below it is all the inks I used on the piece.  This was supposed to be for the Simon Says stamp Steampunk Challenge but I didn't get a project finished with it.


I totally plan to make something with this over the next few days. As soon as I do I will post it.  I also mentioned I picked up a few pieces for my craft room a few posts back and one of those items is in this picture.  I finally got the Tim Holtz glass mat for my craft desk.  I am so happy with this purchase and it makes doing many of these projects so much easier and clean up is a breeze!

Well thanks for stopping by, please stay healthy and safe everyone!
Dee


No comments: