Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Cleaning

So I thought I would start my spring cleaning today with my blog.  I wanted a new design and look,  I spent 3 hours on it.  I really didn't think it would take that long, but here it is.  I still have a little more to do but I really want to get in my craft room for a bit today. 

I didn't get a chance to finish the mini album I was working on the other day.  I have a really good reason for not working on it though.  Someone decided it made a perfect bed!!!  I didn't have the heart to move her LOL!
Maybe that is what I will finish first before I start something new.  I really want to use some of the new stamps I've bought recently though.  I guess I'll just have to try and do both. 

Here a few pictures I have taken the last few days.  Spring is certainly here!



Oh! I also have to go prep for a class I'm teaching tomorrow.  I guess I will be very busy!!! Thanks for stopping by & happy crafting.
Dee

No comments: