Thursday, April 30, 2009

New Class soon!

I'm teaching a new card class at Scrap Arts soon! May 10th is the first date for it. I will post the rest of the samples soon (see last post for first sample). I finally finished all the non crafting work that had to be done this month. Now I am free to work on my crafts for the next few weeks.

I started organizing some stuff last night and of course Kit was right there in the middle of it all. I didn't actually get anything made but it's a start. I have bought a few new things the last couple of weeks so now I can actually use it. This card I made awhile back but never got it posted. I used my Rock Star stamp set from Inkadinkado. I embossed it with Cuttlebug folder Spots & Dots and used copper ink to distress it. This card is not part of the class.

No comments: