Thursday, June 18, 2009

Summer is here!

It has been so hot and sunny I just couldn't sit in my craft room and make much the past 3 weeks. Last week I bought an extra fan and now I can actually sit in there without melting. I did get a few cards made this week. Hopefully I will get more done later today. I took an extra day off work so I could relax and work on some new class ideas. So before I go off to work on that, I thought I should update my blog.
For the Fairy card I used a stamp from the Fairies set by Crafty Secrets. I colored her with my Prisma Markers, highlighted parts of her wings and flowers with a glitter gel pen. You can't really tell in the picture. The dream stamp is from the Mini Memories set, also by Crafty Secrets. The patterned paper is from the Basic Grey Porcelain line. It is from the 6" x 6" paper pack. The edge punch is Fiskars Elegance & I popped the greeting up with 3d dots.
The You Rock card was done using the Rock star set from Inkadinkado. I embossed a piece of black card stock with the Spots & Dots cuttlebug folder and sponged Brilliance Cosmic Copper ink over it. I also sponged the white card stock pieces with the copper ink and then stamped the images with Momento Tuxedo Black ink. The greeting is popped up with 3d dots.

No comments: