Thursday, August 4, 2011

Classes!

I have been super busy the last couple of weeks and haven't had much time to spend in my studio. I have had time to do a little shopping.  There always seems to be time for shopping LOL!!! Anyway I have picked up a few things over the last couple of weeks and can't wait to get in my studio and try them.  I am taking a Copic class at Scrap Arts this Sunday (I can't wait).  I also got my copics, stardust pens, Basic Grey paper and cuttlebug folder at Scrap Arts!!!
I'm also going to start on some new classes for September.  I'm going to do a Halloween class and maybe a fall card class as well as a Christmas card class.  I will post some samples as soon as I have them ready.  I have put the dates and times for my August classes at Scrap Arts on my class schedule page.

Well I guess I better get in my studio and get to work.  Have a great week everyone and thanks for stopping by.

Dee

No comments: