Monday, January 12, 2009

Finished Valentine Samples

I finally finished the Valentine class samples. Here is a pic of the Black and Red Glitter Heart card and the Heart Tag. The other pics are in a previous post. I am very happy with the way they turned out. The stamps for the tag are, the heart is from a set called Cherish and the key is from a set called Hardware , both stamp sets are Clear Art Stamps from Crafty Secrets. The other stamp on the tag is Flourish Edges by Basic Grey. The Glitter I used on the black and red card are Black and Fire Red by Glitter Ritz Micro fine Glitter by In The Making Enterprises.
As you can see Kit really liked the tag. Here she is trying to eat it....

2 comments:

deb said...

Wish I could teach my cat to scrap! lol

Dee Turcotte said...

It can be a blessing and a curse at times LOL