Sunday, January 17, 2010

More Class Samples

Here are the rest of the samples for my Birthday card class. The first is a wiper card. The little piece on top tucks in when the card is folded up. I used French Vanilla and Parakeet Bazzill card stock. The patterned paper is called "Peek-A-Boo" from the October Afternoon "Ducks in a Row" line. The flower stamp is from Crafty Secrets Kewpies stamp set (ink Momento Pear Tart)

This Birthday card is a small 3 1/2" square card. The colors are Mud Pie & French Vanilla. I used the Swiss Dots cuttlebug embossing folder. The stamps are from the Crafty Secrets Mouse Party set. I added a few bits of color with water color pencils.

For this card I wanted to do a shadow box style. I cut the scalloped oval out with and popped it up with 3d dots. I used a smaller scalloped oval for the greeting. The card stock colors are Hazel and French Vanilla. The patterned paper is the other side of the Peek-A-Boo paper. The greeting is stamped with Oasis Green versa magic ink and edges are done with Sea Breeze versa magic ink. The dragonfly and small flowers were stamped with versa mark and are from the Crafty Secrets "Wildflowers" stamp set. The flowers were cut out on the cricut.

No comments: