Saturday, February 27, 2010

March Class Schedule

I'm a little bit behind getting this info up but, here is the schedule for my March classes at Scrap Arts

Pocketful of Memories
Sunday March 7th
1:00pm - 3:00pm
Thursday March 18th
7:00pm - 8:30pm

Birthday Greetings
Sunday March 21st
12:00pm - 2:00pm

I hope to have some new classes designed for April. We've been so caught up in the Olympic spirit here in BC I haven't been doing much for crafts lately.

I am planning to go do a scrapbook page in a few minutes. That's if I can find a picture to scrap.
I'm trying to decide what to do for the February Scrap Arts challenge. The challenge is as follows.

Love Theme.....can be anything you love
for example your child, your parents, your husband, chocolate, puppies etc....the possibilities are endless
1 photo
3d element
Bling
1 pin decoration
Red, black, pink or white, color theme
2 patterned papers

What to do? I keep going through my pics but I just can't decide. What I really need is a giant picture of chocolates :)

Well, the page is due by tomorrow so I have to think fast LOL. I'll let you know what I come up with in my next post. I hate these one picture challenges. I think I'm going to have to take over making up the challenges. I will make sure to say use 2-4 photos on all them :)

Happy Crafting
Dee

No comments: