Saturday, April 10, 2010

Such a busy month

I have so much work to do this month and not enough time to get it done. I always feel this way every April. I end up getting it all done but I don't get to spend much time in my craft room. This April is even busier than usual because of the Scrap Arts move at the end of the month. We are busy packing and cleaning and preparing for the move. We have a great sale on this weekend - 50 - 70% off almost everything in the store, until April 13th.

Here is a card I made a couple of weeks ago. The cat image is a stamp from Local King. I stamped and colored it a few months ago. I forget what colors I used for it (as soon as I figure it out I'll post an update). I finally decided what to do with it. I love the Mesh cuttlebug embossing folder it's great for so many designs. I used a versa pen and fine detail clear embossing powder on the eyes to make them pop.

Until next time,
Happy Crafting
Deanna

No comments: