Friday, June 4, 2010

Class Information

These are the other items that will be taught in the "You're the Man" class.  The first is a card that measures 5"x5" and the patterned paper is from the Rusted Sun collection by Fancy Pants.  The stamps are from the Car Classics stamp set by Crafty Secrets.  Again I used water color pencils to color the image because I wanted a vintage look. 
Class Dates are
Sunday June 6th 12:00pm - 2:00pm
Sunday June 13th 1:00pm - 3:00pm



The next item for the class is a simple gift card holder.  I didn't color the images in for the sample but students will be able to color it however they like.


Here is the last item for my "Dream On" class.  It can be used as a gift tag or a bookmark. The other items in this class are the 2 cards posted on May27th and the Basket I posted on May 11th. The dates for this class in June are
Sunday June 20th from 1:00pm - 3:00pm 
Sunday June 27th 1:00pm - 3:00pm

These classes will be offered again in July.  I will have some new classes for July as well.  I will post them as soon as I have them ready.  I guess I better go work on that now.  Thanks for stopping by my blog.  
Happy Crafting
Dee 

No comments: