Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Canada Day!!!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Canada Day celebration. I’m waiting for the fireworks. I can usually see them from my balcony so I don’t have to worry about heading out to find a good spot to watch them. I spent yesterday in my studio making cards. Of course I ran out of my favorite adhesive before I was finished. Then my other glue runner ran out as well.

I had to work today, but that is ok because I had to buy more adhesive and since I was working on a holiday I decided to treat myself to a few new inks and an embossing folder. Here is one of the cards I made yesterday. I think this one is cute for Canada Day. The stamp is from Bombshell stamps and I colored her with my Prisma markers. The card stock is bazzill vanilla and the patterned papers are by chatterbox ink Frosting Swirls and Candy Stripe. Well going to go watch the fireworks soon and hope Kit doesn’t get too freaked out by them.
Until next time, happy crafting everyone!!!

Dee

No comments: