Friday, July 23, 2010

Three down, one to go...

I finally made the third sample for my "Aged & Distressed" class.  I still need to make one more sample for this class.  I hope to be able to get it done this weekend. 
For this card I used Bazzill card stock Palo Verde & French Vanilla.  The patterned paper I used was Basic Grey Cappella "Bravo". I tore it distressed it with Tim Holtz distress inks Tattered Rose & Peeled Paint.  I used the tattered rose ink to stamp a text stamp on the pink paper.  The pearls I used were white and I colored them a salmon pink prisma marker. 
When Kit isn't "helping" me with my crafting she likes to stretch out and relax.  I couldn't resist snapping a quick pic of her.  She likes to sleep like this when it's really hot out.

Until next time, Happy Crafting everyone!
Dee