Friday, October 28, 2011

Oh My Goodness!!!

 ...I can't believe that is has been 4 weeks since I've updated my blog.  I have a really good reason for not posting though…I had no new projects to take pictures of.  I haven’t been in my craft room to do anything other than class prep.  I have been so busy with work, birthdays, Thanksgiving (Oct. in Canada) and classes, that I just haven’t had time to do much in my studio.

I did get in there the other day to clean up and organize a bit and found a couple of projects that I had started about a month ago and would like to get finished.  The first is a flip album and the second is a tri-shutter album.  They are works in progress and I will post as soon as they are finished.  This is what they look like right now.


Also when I could get a few minutes to spare I did some coloring.  Here are a few images I colored but did not have time to create cards with. The 2 larger images are by SweetPea stamps from the ching-chou kuik collection and the smaller fairy with red dress is from a stamp set called Fairies of the season by Sarah Williams.  I’m really sorry I forgot to write down the colors I used for a couple of these images but I did write down the colors for the image with the witch with the pink blossoms. (E0000, E000, E00, E01, B000, B60, B63, B66, R20, R00, R39, R81, R83, E41, E43, E44, N1, N3, N5, YG23, Y21, Y23 & Y26)
Well as I was saying in my last post, way back on the first of October, I need to come up with a new challenge for myself.  I'm guessing it should be to update my blog more often LOL!  But seriously I also need to start using up my stash of patterned paper as well.  Just look at the amount of patterned paper I have.  The shelves on the left don't look like they have a lot of paper on them but, it is just the angle of the picture.  They are crammed full of paper. I really need to start using it up. 


So here is my challenge to myself.  Update my blog at least twice a week starting November 1st with a completed project for each post, that uses up some patterned paper.  This challenge is ongoing because I have enough patterned paper to keep going and going and going and you know I’ll keep buying more. 

And even though I haven't been crafting much Kit does help with the class prep. Here she is supervising my last round of class prep on Wednesday.

Well that's it for tonight, I'm going to go watch the series premier of "Once Upon A Time" on line.  I can't believe I missed it last week.  That's how busy I've been!  I did manage to remember to watch "Grimm" tonight.  I've been waiting months to see these shows.  Well I'll be back in a few days with a new project and post.  Thanks for visiting my blog and until next time, happy crafting everyone!

Dee

No comments: