Friday, August 31, 2012

Make A SCENE!!!

As soon as I saw the challenge for this week over at Kraftin' Kimmies challenge blog I knew I had to play along.  I love building scenes on cards...I even managed to find enough time in my craft room to make one.  I don't have time to post all the details right now ... but I will later tonight or tomorrow.

I used many inks & stamps to build this scene.  The background paper started out white and I used inks and stamps to create the spooky forest.  I wanted a creepy background for Frank (he looks so scared...Kitty looks just annoyed LOL).  Anyhow I love the Franknkitty stamp and I had so much fun creating this card.  Lots and lots of dimension as you can see in the second photo I popped everything up and up again!


Thanks for stopping by.  I will be back later with more details.

Dee

2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

OMG! This is AMAZING!!!! I am totally in love with this fabulous scene! Thanks so much for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie this week!
hugs, Sharon

Sheri said...

How fun!!! I love this scene so much and that look on Frankie's face is priceless, isn't it!? Beautiful job and your kitty is so sweet! I have a pic of my Sarah kitty on my blog too! Thank you so much for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie stamps! :)