Sunday, November 4, 2012

One Last Halloween Card!

I have one last Halloween card to post that I made last week.  I was going to post it on Halloween but my computer was down for a couple of days, so I didn't get the chance.  This one is way out of my comfort zone for mixing different patterned paper lines and embellishments but I think it turned out OK.

I used a variety of papers and stamps for this.  The dot patterned paper is from Bo Bunny.  The candy corn paper is from an old K & Company patterned paper pack and the white & orange paper is from the pink paislee "phantom" pack.  The Trick or Treat sticker border is from the Martha Stewart Halloween adhesive borders pad.  I stamped the monsters (hero arts - monster fun set) with back memento ink and colored them with copics and used some clear glaze pen on their eyes and teeth.  I stamped the Happy Halloween (inkadinkado - scary words) and Little Monsters (crafty secrets - Halloween fun) with black archival ink and edged the paper with versa magic midnight black ink.  Since I didn't put anything on with 3d dots, it seemed to need a little dimension, so I added a few buttons.

That's the last of the Halloween cards.  I really had planned to make so many more.  I bought a bunch of new stamps and papers.  I just didn't have the time last month.  Oh well! I have a great stash of stuff for next year.  I spent a few hours in my studio the other night packing away all the Halloween stuff and getting all my Christmas stuff out.  I am now ready to spend the next few weeks getting lots of Christmas cards ready.  I should have something more to post in the next couple of days.

Thanks for visiting my blog and have a great week everyone.

Dee

No comments: