Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Anything Goes!

Once my craft studio was all organized I wanted to get in there and make something.  I had a request for a coffee themed birthday card, so I decided to see what I could come up with.  I went searching through all my stamps (of which there are tons) and I only had one coffee themed set.  I was really surprised by this, I really thought I had more....must add that to my shopping list.  I also decided to look and see what challenges I could combine with this card.  I popped over to Simon Says and the challenge this week is anything goes!!!  So here is the card I came up with.

For this card I used the stamp set mini sparkle coffee stamp set by Hero Arts and the Happy Birthday is from the Flourishes "tag line" stamp set.  I stamped the greetings and the image with memento espresso truffle and edged the papers with memento toffee crunch and rich cocoa.  I coloured the image with copics (W1, W2, W0, & sepia multi liner) I also added a little copper metallic gel pen.  The patterned paper is from the Do Crafts Paper Mania Lincoln Linen paper pack.  I cut out the tabs with die-namics Mini Tabs die set.  I used prisma marker (cocoa bean) to colour the rhinestones to match the paper.

That's it for tonight or morning actually.  I think I better get some sleep.  Have a great day everyone and thanks for stopping by.

Dee

2 comments:

Larisa said...

What a great job did you do.

Jingle said...

This is super cute! Great design! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!