Monday, May 25, 2015

When I can't craft....

...I shop,  with great plans of what I will make when I have the time, LOL!!!  Here are a few pictures of things I picked up over the last year.  My local Scrapbook store closed so I have been buying on line from and when I'm at Comic Conventions (there are almost  always art supplies available at the big conventions).

This is a bunch of goodies I got in spring 2014 from One Crazy Stamper.  You can see a couple of these stamps in some samples I will be putting up soon.


This is a bunch of goodies I got last fall from One Crazy Stamper.  Some new papers and stamps and inks.  Really haven't had a chance to try out much of this stuff yet.


This is what I got from the Copic booth last year at ECCC 2014!

This is what I got at FanExpo Vancouver 2014

 This is my haul from the Copic booth ECCC 2015!

I have also been working on reorganizing my craft studio yet again.  Had to make room for 2 kitties who also like to share that room.  Here is a peak at part of my desk so far... I will post more pics later.

I will post some pictures of projects from the past several months tomorrow.  I will try to add as many details as I can but I probably won't remember what color markers I used on the images.  Well, I'm off to do more work on my studio.  Have a great evening everyone and thanks for stopping by.

Dee

No comments: