Monday, January 9, 2017

Well it HAS been almost a year.....

I swear, I just don't know where the time goes.  It was a very busy 2016 and I didn't get to craft nearly as much as I wanted to.  As for updating my blog...well that didn't happen. So I'm starting early in 2017 and will try to be a little more active in my posting and crafting!  Here are a few projects from 2016.

However, as I mentioned in previous posts...when I can't craft - I shop.  Here are a couple of pics of some of the goodies I bought last year.  First picture is a bunch of goodies I bought from Simon Says Stamp and the second picture is of Khali checking out the stuff I bought at Michael's.



Below are 2 cards I made using the same stamp from Kraftin kimmie Stamps ,  I will repost these later with more details about other supplies I used for these.



Went to see Batman vs Superman and got inspired to work on some projects featuring Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman.  For the Batman &
Superman items I used the cricut cartridges Batman:The Brave & the Bold & Superman.  The Wonder Woman picture is the coloring book cover that was on the Wonder Woman #48 comic.  I will post some pictures of the comic in another post.


Every now and then we find comics on the shelves that have been damaged and won't sell.  Instead of throwing them out, I have been using them for craft projects.  These I have cut up and made into magnets.  I adhere them to self adhesive magnetic sheets then I add fun details and inks and seal with mod podge.


This is a book mark I made for a book guild I am in.  I will also post this one later with more details on what I used to make it.

That's it for now!  Have a great night everyone and thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting & Happy New Year!
Deanna

1 comment:

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

Khali is so pretty! Great creations! And like how you redid your craft space; looks so organized!