Thursday, February 26, 2009

More Valentine's Cards

I know Valentine's was a couple of weeks ago. I however, forgot to post these two Valentine cards on my blog. The first one is a new style for me and I love it. Lots of layers and different techniques. It is a tent fold card. I stamp is from the Autumn Leaves collection by Rhonna Farrer I use this set a lot. I embossed it with clear fine detail embossing powder. I did some ink distressing around the edges and the edges of the piece I embossed with my cuttlebug folder. The pp is from the basic grey Bittersweet line. I used my new fiskars "Elegance" edge punch on the pp. I just bought this edge punch a couple of weeks ago. I did not own one prior to this. I love it so much I went out and bought another edge punch last week. The next card is quite similar to style to the one I taught in my class. Same techniques but the layout is a bit different and I changed the stamp.

No comments: