Monday, September 14, 2009

Fun with Fun Flock

Ok I'm totally hooked on the fun flock at the moment. I have been stamping out tons of images so I can use the fun flock on them. My favorite so far is the Lion stamp from a set I got awhile ago. It is from Sandylion and called Boy Clear Stamp Package. I love the way the lion turned out.

I stamped the image with Momento Rich Cocoa, colored the face and body with Momento marker Desert Sand. I used Chocolate Lotto fun flock on his mane, nose and tip of his tail. The leaf stamp is from the Dino set by Basic Grey and I stamped it in 3 different greens. Momento new sprout, pear tart and bamboo leaves. Kit likes to help with this process as well. She loves to watch me color the images. She tends to get her nose in the way.

1 comment:

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!