Saturday, September 18, 2010

Blogaversary coming up!!!

Well I was checking out some of my favorite blogs tonight and discovered  that Green Goddess Creations is celebrating her 2 year blogaversary with some blog candy pictured below. Just click the link to her blog to see how to enter.  So while I was reading about that, I started thinking, when did I start my blog....well...it just so happens it will be 2 years on Sept. 30th.  What to do?  Well I'll just have to think about it for the next week or so and see what I can come up with.  I think I may have skipped right over my 1 year blogaversary completely and then I was going to do something special for my 100th post, well that never happened.  I was going to do something special for the end of my challenge and well....we know how that turned out LOL.  I really must start posting more and procrastinating less. I am working on a Halloween card class for mid October so who knows.  Well here is the picture of the blog candy over at Green Goddess Creations go on over and check it out!



Until next time, happy crafting and thanks for stopping by.
Dee

No comments: