Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Blogaversary to me

I really can’t believe it has already been 2 years since I started this blog. Where does the time go? I wanted to do something special for my blogaversary which is technically today but I haven’t been in my craft room for over 2 weeks. I had family visiting for a couple of weeks and I didn’t have time to plan anything.


I did get to play tourist for the past couple of weeks and had lots of fun taking pictures while we were out.  We went to many beautiful spots, so here are some pictures from my adventures.  These pictures are from Yale, Harrison, Lake of the Woods, Stanley Park, Vancouver Aquarium, Vandusen Gardens.









Well that's it for now, I'm sure that I will have something more to post by Sunday.  We are having a staff crop tomorrow night and I hope to get at least one project finished lol.  Until next time, happy crafting everyone!
Dee

No comments: