Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas to All!

Well it is Christmas Eve and I'm just about ready for Christmas LOL.  I just need to bake the pumpkin pies today and finish a craft project.  My presents even made it to the East Coast yesterday!  Even Kit is getting in the spirit, she actually let me put a Christmas collar on her and take a few pics.  She wasn't very happy about it as you can see in the photo, but this is still progress :)

Here is another Christmas card I made.  I couldn't decide how to color this wreath in so I decided to emboss tone on tone.  It is not the greatest photo, but it is gold metallic paper with fine detail gold embossed on it.  It really looks quite nice in person.  I just layered it with red bazzill card stock.  The greeting is from stampin' up.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday.  Until next time, happy crafting and Merry Christmas!
Dee



No comments: