Friday, January 21, 2011

I'm Late, I'm Late.....

I just missed the cut off for the Oh Alice! blog challenge.  I thought I had until midnight to post this but I just realized it was supposed to be 8pm CST.  Oh well I'm going to post this on my blog anyway.  So for this challenge you had to choose the Red Queen's or White Queen's court and make your card/project mostly red or white.  I decided to go with the Red Queen.

This card is done with red and black bazzill card stock.  I used stamps from the Crafty Secrets "Greetings from Wonderland" stamp set and from Basic Grey "Flourish Corners" stamp set.  I colored the image with copics & prisma color markers.


I'm going to try to get the challenge for this week done and posted early.  I also have another challenge I want to get finished for Sunday.  I will post as soon as I have it finished.

Thanks for stopping by, until next time happy crafting everyone.
Dee

No comments: