Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Toy!!!

I've have been wanting one of these for awhile now and last week they were on sale so I finally bought myself a Gypsy.  I spent a frustrating afternoon trying to get all the software downloaded from the website ( I think they really need better instructions on there, and I'm not the only one with that opinion).  However, once that was done and loaded and my Cricut was updated it was super easy to use.  I have to say I love, love, love my Gypsy.  First of all no more having to change cartridges all the time, second never having to look endlessly through the little books to figure out what images I have.  And there are tons of other features that I just don't have time to list. 

I have also been busy in my studio sorting and deciding what to sell in the  Craft Garage Sale this Sunday Jan. 30th at Scrap Arts.  Time to get rid of some stuff I'm not using to make way for all the new stuff I want to get LOL.  For more details about the Garage Sale please contact Scrap Arts at 604-980-8811.

No comments: