Saturday, February 19, 2011

I'm totally busy this week...

...and I promise I will update the information on my Valentine cards tonight.  I just have to find the page I wrote all the info down on LOL.  I mentioned that I have the most wonderful hubby in the world right!?  Well we went out on Wednesday and he bought me a bunch of Sweet Pea stamps.  I've wanted these for a long time now.  Here is a picture of the sets he bought me. And below is a picture of the first card I made with them.  I promise to list the copics I used for her tonight when I update the Valentine post.


Here is the update for this card. The copics I used to color her are...BG10, BG15, BG18, E21, E25, E27, E000, E00, E01, R20, RV10 & RV13. The embossing folder for the background is stylized flowers and the bling is from kaiser crafts and the color is blue grey. The greeting stamp is from the flourishes tag line stamp set.


Well I hope I will have a new project to post on Monday or Tuesday.  Thanks for visiting my blog, until next time happy crafting everyone.

Dee

1 comment:

Ritobear said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!