Friday, February 25, 2011

More Class Sneak Peeks

 Well another busy week is almost at an end and I finally managed to get some time to post on my blog.  I really don't know where the time goes.  Here is another one of my dragon cards.  I just have so much fun coloring this image.  I had a few Copics and decided to add more to my collection, and then some more and so on....well you know how that goes.  I colored this image about a month ago and just forgot to post it.  I can't find the list of colors that I used for this.  I do know that the dragon is colored with Copics and the background is done with Prisma markers.  I did use a little bit of glaze pen on his wings and ear.
Here are some more sneak peeks for my classes coming in March.  The first 2 are for the Birthday card class.

  This one is for the Easter Card class, not traditional Easter colors but hey it's good to be different once in awhile.
This one is for the Spring has Sprung card class.  Emboss resist technique used for this one.
Well I guess that's it for tonight.  I better go clean up my studio (a.k.a Kit's room) or Kit will be upset that she is not allowed in there.  Have a great week end everyone, thanks for stopping by.
Dee

1 comment:

DanaMK said...

Wow! Those are amazing!