Thursday, February 10, 2011

More Sneak Peeks

So I am busy trying to get class samples done and here are a couple of more sneak peaks.  These are from the Birthday card class I will be teaching in March at Scrap Arts.  The first card is a sliding pop up card and the second uses a bit of glossy accents.  I will post more details once I have the class schedule ready.

Last spring I got a new desk and redid my studio.  I thought with a bigger desk I might avoid having a messy desk every time I made a card.  No such luck, this is my desk yesterday after I finished making my cards, LOL.  It is clean now but, I am headed back in there to make some more class samples. 

And here is Kit helping me pack up for a class.  You can tell by looking at my desk I really like to color, tons of markers and watercolors.
I hope to have some more to post this weekend.  Thanks for stopping by.
Dee

1 comment:

Mocha-Latte Crafts said...

I am so glad to see that someone is just as messy as I am when crafting. haha. TTYL, Tanya R.