Saturday, January 7, 2012

Finally Finished...

...well sort of.  I'm not totally sure of the decorations on the front cover.  I started this flip and fold book over 6 months ago and decided to finish it tonight.  Once I decide what pictures I am going to put in the book I will add a title block to the front.  When I do that it may mean moving or removing the flowers I put on the cover.  I've tried making these flowers before without much success but after a quick refresher lesson from Shelley at Scrap Arts yesterday I tried again.  These ones turned out OK but not fabulous.  Well anyway here is the finished project ... for now.  When I add pictures and redo the cover I will post a couple of update pictures.

 front cover
inside of book when open and laying almost flat

I have updated my class schedule page with a list of dates & times of my January & February classes.  Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments: