Sunday, January 22, 2012

Thank You

I know this post is a little late. I was so busy last week that I didn't have a chance to get in my craft room until yesterday.  I did manage to get my 2 projects finished but I didn't get them posted.  I got the new app for my iPad and spent over an hour trying to learn how to use it and post from it. I finally gave up about midnight.  I'll have to try again when I'm not so tired.

Today I have my regular computer available to me and I can get these projects posted.  To be different I decided to make some Thank You cards and here is the first one.  I'm not totally happy with it but oh well.

The image and border on this card is from the pixie glen pyske cuts paper by Prima Marketing.  I stamped the greeting on the card stock with vintage photo distress ink and then embossed it with the stylized flowers folder from cuttlebug.  I edged that piece with versa magic sage ink  It is hard to see the image part clearly because of the light hitting the glossy accents I put on it.  The middle is a clock that I added some stardust pen to as well and some rhinestones.  The ones on the clock I coloured with copic marker BG72 and for the ones on the background piece I used YG91.

I'll be back in a little bit with the other card I made yesterday.  Thanks for stopping by.
Dee

No comments: