Friday, January 27, 2012

Be Mine!

I really don't have a lot of Valentine's stamps I just can't seem to find sets I really like.  I did borrow a few stamps from a friend and thought this image was cute for Valentine's day.  The main image on this card is called "The Little Things" and it is from Lili of the Valley stamps.  

I love easel cards and I have been wanting to try this style one for awhile.  Most of the ones I make are 4"x4" when folded up, this one is 4" x 5 1/2".  I think I might use this style for a card in my next class.  Anyway on to the important bits of info.  I stamped the image with memento black ink and coloured it with copic markers.  The colouring isn't the greatest I was kind of tired when I did this.  The copics I used for this card are as follows B60, 63, 66, 91, 93, 95 - E000, 00, 21, 25, 27 - RV21, 23, 25 - R20 - G40, 82 -  N0, 1, 3. 5.

I embossed the green card stock using the d'vine swirl embossing folder by cuttlebug.  I cut the hearts out on the cricut machine and stamped the swirls and greetings with memento pear tart ink.  I edged the pieces using versa magic pink petunia and aloe vera inks. The greeting stamps are by autumn leaves and crafty secrets and the patterned paper is from the basic grey sultry line.  I highlighted the flowers and bow in with a stardust glitter pen and the rhinestones are from kaiser craft.

I think I'll go and see if I can get another card made tonight.  Have a great weekend everyone!!
Dee

No comments: