Sunday, January 22, 2012

Thank You Fairy Much!

Here is the other project I was trying to post last night.  The picture was taken with my iPad and it seems to pick up the glitter and shine from things like stardust pens and glossy accents more than my regular camera does.

I do actually have a stamp that says "thank you fairy much" but the style of it didn't suit this card.  The thank you stamp on this card is from the flourishes "tag line" stamp set, I use the greetings from this set a lot.  The image and patterned paper are from the Graphic 45 "once upon a springtime collection".  I got the stamps for Christmas (thanks Kaz) the stamps are by Hampton Arts (there are 3 sets for the graphic 45 springtime collection) this stamp is from set 3.  I stamped the image on Gina K 120lb white cardstock and coloured it with copics (E0000, 000, 00, 42, 43, 44 - BG0000, 70, 72, 75 - G0000, 40 - RV23, N0, 3)  I used stardust pen over her wings and on the flowers.  The image and mats were cut out using spellbinders large and small labels and the rhinestones are from Kaiser craft (blue grey).  I edged the image and small piece of patterned paper with versa magic oasis green.
Well I have to go to work now but maybe I'll get a chance to do so more crafting tonight. Until next time have a great rest of the week end and happy crafting!

Dee

No comments: