Saturday, August 25, 2012

One More Class Sample!

Well my week was really busy and I didn't get much time to craft.  I did finish up a little bit of a revamp of my fourth and final card for my new class.  I do have finally get a day off tomorrow and I think I'm going to spend it in my craft room.  I need to get lots of cards made over the next couple of months and I think I better get started now.  I have a tendency to procrastinate....

So here is a picture of the 4th card in my "Tis the Season" class at Scrap Arts.  I do believe the class is the first Thursday in October.  I will confirm the date this week and post it on my class schedule page asap.  Sorry the picture isn't the greatest, I was in a hurry when I took it and now the sample is at Scrap Arts.

This is an easel card done with the Hero Arts "Holiday Cheer" stamp and die set.  For this card we are doing a variety of techniques paper piecing, inking, coloring, paper tearing and also some die cutting. I used some diamond stickles on this card as well but it doesn't show up in the picture.  I believe the greeting stamp is from stampin up.

Well I think I may even try to sneak into my craft room for a couple hours tonight.  Have a great weekend everyone.

Dee

No comments: