Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

I hope everyone is having a very happy Halloween / Samhain (whichever you celebrate). We usually dress up and go out for a bit and visit the local gardens they decorate for Halloween.  This year the weather is just to terrible to go out though.  It is raining buckets out there.  So instead we are staying in and eating homemade chicken noodle soup I made this afternoon.  I think this is a good compromise.

I know I said I had one more project to post for Halloween but sadly my computer died today and all my pics are on my computer.  So I won't be able to post anything until I get my computer up and running.  My DH is going to take it to the shop tomorrow.  I think I will have to send some back up files to his computer just in case it happens again.

Here is a picture from a couple of years ago.  I posted it before but I just have to have a picture to post for Halloween.

Have a wonderful and safe Halloween everyone!! I'll post the other Halloween card as soon as my computer is up and running.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Dee

No comments: