Tuesday, October 2, 2012

September!!!

Was a very busy and hectic month and I didn't get to post as often as I wanted. I took a couple of classes and got my copic standard certification  My wonderful hubby took me to Whistler for my birthday and bought me a whole bunch of new crafting goodies (see pic below).  I even got to spend a day or two in my studio crafting.  I just didn't get time to get pics ready and posted on my blog.  I will fix that this month by making sure I post something a couple of times a week. 
Birthday Goodies!!!
Here is another card done with the patchwork pumpkins I made a couple of weeks ago.  The paper is all from the Bo Bunny "apple cider" line.  The pumpkin  and greeting are both from the Bo Bunny "apple cider" stamp set.  I cut the rectangle and mat for the greeting out using the cricut.  I inked the greeting piece with antique linen, edged it with versa magic jumbo java and stamped the greeting with memento rich cocoa ink. The ribbon is a random piece from my stash and the rhinestones are from Kaiser craft.

This is a picture I took at the top of Whistler.  It really doesn't do it justice.  It was so beautiful up at the peak of the mountain.  It was like being on top of the world.  I will post more pics over the next few weeks.
Well I must go get some work done.  I will attempt to post a couple of times a week from now to Christmas.  I will be making a lot of cards over the next couple of months.  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

Dee

No comments: