Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy World Card Making Day!!

I can't believe I actually have time to post this today!!! Mind you, it is pretty late.  I even found a few minutes to spend in my studio today.  I didn't have time to finish a project today but hopefully tomorrow.  Here is a card I made last week.

This is a variation of a card I made in the spring.  The dino stamp is from hot off the press and I colored it with copic markers (YR21, 23, 24, 31 & 14, E21, 25 & 29)  I cut the greeting piece and mat out with spellbinders large and small labels.  I used the leaf and star stamps out of the dino set to stamp the design on the greeting piece (memento new sprout & summer sky).  The greeting is from the MFT "Oh Baby" stamp set (Ranger black archival ink).  I used some honeydew baker's twine, a button from my stash and some random brads for embellishments.  The patterned paper is called "dinos all over" by Little Yellow Bicycle, I edged it and the greeting with versa magic mango madness chalk ink.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone!!! I know I'm going to enjoy a wonderful Turkey dinner tomorrow.  I hope to be back in a couple of days with another card.

Thanks for stopping by.
Dee

No comments: