Sunday, October 28, 2018

Halloween Scene!

This is a quick post that I will fix up tomorrow or the next day, I will add more details about the products I used for this.  It is late Sunday night and I have been at work for over 14 hours today and I really want to get this posted for the  Simon Says Monday Challenge before time runs out.

Here are a couple of pictures for the 3D Halloween card I made for the challenge!  For the card front
Edited - here is the extra info I promised :)
I used the following dies 
Window - 2nd largest die from the Sizzix "stacked deckle" dies
Spider Web - Memory Box "Haunted Web"
Fence - Tim Holtz Alterations "On the Fence"
Cat - Poppy Stamps "Curious Cat"


For the interior panel I started with white card stock and masked off the moon, then used Distress Inks to create the background (tumbled glass, broken china, blueprint sketch & black soot).  Colored the moon with PrismaColor pencils Canary Yellow, White and Derwent watercolor pencil Deep Cadmium).  Tree is from the stamp set "Spooky" by Basic Grey (one of my go to stamp sets at Halloween, I've had this set for almost ten years), added a bunch of highlights to the trees, sky and ground using prismacolor white & cool grey 20% pencils.  I popped the house (Memory Box -Country House) up using foam squares.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting 
Dee Fillmore Turcotte

No comments: