Saturday, November 14, 2009
I finally started working on my Christmas cards last week. I usually make quite a mess when I am trying different ideas and techniques. I really didn't realize what a mess I had made until I got up to get something in the other room and came back to my desk. I had to take a picture, it was so messy even Kit wouldn't attempt to get on there. I did manage to design some cards out of all this mess though. I will post them over the next week or so. The first one, which I have made a few different versions of is done with the Lace Tree cuttlebug folder. I embossed it and then colored it with the Stardust Gel Pen from Sakura. It is very basic but does take some time to color it. I added a small rhinestone when i was finished.