Thursday, August 12, 2010

Project #4 of 30

…..in 12 days….yeah at this rate I’ll never finish. I so need to get busy. However, I did get lots of new goodies today that are sure to inspire some creativity. I finally got my hands on some Inkessentials Gloss paper by Ranger, some Perfect Pearls, a new color of distress ink, and a bunch of new ribbon.

I confess I am a bit of a Tim Holtz product junkie, I’ve bought so much lately. I just bought the Tattered Florals die the other day. I’m sure to be able to get some good stuff made this weekend. I do have to prep for a class on Sunday. I plan to spend tomorrow night in my studio I have one project started and plan to do at least 2 more tomorrow.

Here is the project I completed last night. I googled free digital stamps and it is amazing how many there are out there. I’m not sure where this image came from but I thought it was really cute. I used prisma markers to color it in. On the boys jacket I used sky blue light, light cerulean blue & cerulean blue- girls jacket mint cream, green tea & spearmint, boots warm grey 20%, 30%, 40% & 80%. Other colors pale peach, light peach, mocha light, cocoa bean, cold stone & muted turquoise. The patterned paper is from the Bo Bunny Abbey Road collection and the cardstock is bazzill sprout & true teal. The flowers were white and I colored them to match with my prisma markers.



Well off to play with my new goodies now, until next time, happy crafting all.

Dee

2 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

Love your card ! Love the image and colours you used ! Found you on 2 peas. Signed in as first follower. I would like to invite you at my fresh blog
htpp://martinaskaartjes.blogspot.com/
Feel free to leave a comment or become a follower...
Have a great weekend,
Martina
x

Mocha-Latte Crafts said...

This is a great card Dee. I love the coloring.