Sunday, May 29, 2011

Challenge!

It has been several weeks since I've been able to do a challenge so I decided to do this one from Stamp TV.  It is called the Free For All Friday Challenge.  This weeks challenge is to make a birthday card for a guy in your life.  Masculine cards can be a challenge but I was on a roll so I decided to make a few more this week.

I only have one done but I have to make a few more later this week.  I have a couple of family birthdays coming up in June. 

This card was done using a Kenny K digi stamp as the main image but I also used Crafty Secrets Car Classics stamp set to create the background paper.  I colored the image with copic markers (R20, R22, R27, R29, YR02, YR04, YR07, E000, E00, E01, N01, N03, N05, N07, 110).  I cut the image and mats out using spellbinders petite ovals small & large.  For the background paper I stamped the images using black memento ink on bazzill red card stock..
Well I have to go get some work done, thanks for stopping by.
Dee

No comments: