Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic St. Patrick's Day, I just got back from the local Pub where my hubby and I had a great dinner of Irish Stew and a pint of Guinness.  What a great way to celebrate the day, especially after a long day at work.  I didn't get any St. Patrick's day cards made this year so I'm going to post another one of the baby cards I made this week (it does have green in it though :).


This is a variation of a card I made last year.  The patterned paper is from the Webster's Paper Lullaby Lane line and the card stock is Stampin Up old olive and bazzill chiffon.  I cut the scalloped circle out using spellbinders dies and the giraffe is cut out using my new Cricut Mini and the Create A Critter cartridge.  The greeting is from stampin up and I stamped it with pear tart memento ink.

I'm being good and digging into my stash of ribbon and pearls for this card as well.  I colored the pearls with copic marker E04.  I also used some offray lemongrass ribbon and twinery honeydew twine.

Well that's it for tonight, I'm going to watch a movie and have a cup of tea.  Have a great week end everyone.

Dee

No comments: