Saturday, April 14, 2012

Quick & Easy

I'm always so busy in March and April that I don't have a lot of extra time to spend in my studio.  I haven't even had time to design a new class for May, or new Mother's Day cards or even post my class schedule for April.  As I mentioned in my post yesterday I did finally get a chance to spend a couple of hours crafting last night and here is the other card I made.
This is a quick and simple card but I did manage to use a lot of the embellishments I put in my challenge. The patterned paper is called Daisy Downpour by Imaginisce and is from a few years ago.  I stamped the greeting (1.50 stamp from M's) with black archival ink and popped it up with 3d dots.  I used some black brads in the corners and I'm really not sure where I got the black ribbon/trim, it has been in my ribbon drawer for years.  The flowers are from the Prima Pixie Glen assortment.  I attached them with glue dots and stuck some white pearls in the middle. 

Time to get back to work, have a great week everyone.  

Dee

No comments: