Monday, December 3, 2018

Gift It!

Well this challenge was perfect timing!  I ordered a stamp set from Simon Says Stamp back in September & I finally got it last week!  This is the bookmark I made for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge for this week. 

This bookmark might not make any sense to anyone else, but trust me the person I made it for will love it!  It is a combination of a bunch of her favorite things.  I'm even tempted to add a little more to the back, which is just covered with patterned paper at the moment.

I made the pieces at different times, I was waiting for the Newton's Nook TeaRex stamp to arrive to complete this project.  I will add a list of supplies used tomorrow.  I have to find the rest of the info hidden somewhere in my craft studio,  this could take a while LOLS.
Partial supply list
TeaRex stamp & die - Newton's Nook
TeaRex colored with Prismacolor premier pencils
Otter Stamp & die - My Favorite Things
Otter & Water colored with copic markers (W1, W2, W4, & W6, fish YR02, YR04, YR07 water BG70, BG72, BG75)

Oh and in case you were wondering, here are all the goodies that I got in my order!  The mail has been on rotating strike here and this order & Kit got mailed out on the 18th of October & I finally got it on the 27th of November!  I can't wait to make some other stuff with all these great new products!
I had to pass on the December card kit, I figured it wouldn't make it here until January (and I'm sad because it was filled with some fantastic goodies).

Thanks for stopping by & happy crafting everyone!
Dee

No comments: