Thursday, December 13, 2018

Warm Winter Wishes!

I had so much fun making this poinsettia card that I decided to make another!  I changed it up a bit this time and added even more gold embossing!!!  Can you ever have too much gold embossing...LOLS!  This one is for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge "Warm Winter Wishes"

I used all the same items to create the poinsettia, I just changed up everything else! 
When I first put the card together it didn't have the gold embossed design on the side!  The card seemed to be missing some detail so I added it at the end.  I think it just needed that added detail to complete it. 
 The greeting was die cut using the Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations Holiday Word Script dies and then I embossed it with Simon Says Stamp Ultra Fine Gold embossing powder. 
Products used for this project!
Poppy Stamps Blooming Poinsettia Die
Copic Markers (R22, R24, R27, R29, G24, G28 & G29)
Simon Says Stamp Ultra Fine Gold embossing powder
Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations Holiday Word Script Dies
Inkadinkado Warm Holiday Wishes stamp set (lovely swirly detail on side of card)
Patterned paper from the Saint Nick 6"x6" paper pad by Fancy Pants Designs

I think that's all the important details for this card.
Thanks for stopping by & happy crafting everyone!
Deanna

No comments: