Wednesday, October 27, 2010

One down only 3 to go

I finally finished this card yesterday.  It took me awhile to figure out what to do with the front and the presents under the tree.  The present on the front is from the cricut cartridge Stretch Your Imagination.  I cut the main part out using french vanilla card stock and stamped a simple swirl using aged mahogany distress ink.
The presents under the tree were stamped on french vanilla as well and then colored with water color pencils.  I then colored over the main parts of the presents with a stardust glitter pen.  You can't really tell in the picture but I also cover them with versa mark ink and used fine detail clear embossing powder to give it a nice shine and then popped the whole thing up with 3d dots.


So one card is done, I'm off to finish the others.  I hope to get them done today, I get to spend today in my craft room so we shall see.  I'll post what I get finished tomorrow, until then happy crafting and have a great day.

Dee

1 comment:

amylynne27 said...

Lovely card! What size paper did you start out with and at what dimensions did you make your folds?