Friday, November 18, 2011

A Merry Christmas to All!

Here is another quick & easy Christmas card.  I love enhancing these pictures with all kinds of embellishments. For this one I used a lot of gold foil, diamond stickles, glaze pen and glitter pens.  It is really hard to capture it all when you take the picture.

The image is from the Graphic 45 Christmas Emporium line and the patterned paper behind it is from the Bo Bunny midnight frost collection.  I distressed the edges of the image and used versa magic night sky on the edges and I used brilliance galaxy gold ink on the edges of the bo bunny paper. I coloured the rhinestones with copic marker B97.
Well it's late and I have to work in the morning so that's it for tonight.  I'll be back tomorrow night with post 2 for this week.  Have a great weekend everyone.

Dee

No comments: