Saturday, November 26, 2011

Joyeux Noel!

I did manage to get in my studio last night and get another card made.  I bought this "Eiffel Noel" stamp by stampendous a couple of weeks ago.  I really like this stamp and was looking forward to using it with some vintage style papers.

I stamped the image on a cosmo cricket patterned paper from a couple of years ago.  I wanted to add a little bit of colour so I used copic markers R20 & YG93  on the poinsettias and used a glaze pen on the berries.  I used another poinsettia stamp and some pumice stone distress ink to add a little detail to the edges.  I used another piece of cosmo cricket paper for the background and edged both pieces with vintage photo distress ink.  The rhinestones are from kaiser craft.
OK I managed to get my second post up before the end of the day Saturday so all is well LOL.  I'll be back with another post in a few days!  Thanks for stopping by and until next time, happy crafting everyone!!!

Dee

No comments: