Friday, November 4, 2011

Another Quick & Easy Christmas Card

Here is post number 2 for this week....so far so good.  While I had all the Graphic 45 and Cosmo Cricket paper out I decided to make some more quick and easy Christmas cards.  I'm not sure what year these papers are from but I can tell you the name of the paper.  The Cosmo Cricket paper is from the Oh Joy line, I think this is from about 3 years ago (about time I used some of it up LOL).  The Graphic 45 paper is from the Christmas Past Collection and called Victorian Greetings.  I think that one is from last year.  


I added some gold foil to some of the branches, fence, decor and house trim. To enhance the apples on the tree and in the basket I covered them with a glaze using a sakura clear glaze pen.  I then added diamond stickles to the snow.  I found the green background patterned paper needed a little more detail so I used a swirl stamp and peeled paint distress ink to add some detail to the edges.  The greeting was stamp is from Stampin' Up and was stamped using aged mahogany distress ink.  I popped the greeting up with 3d dots and coloured the rhinestones with copic marker YG93.

Well I better go try and clean up the mess I made in my studio. I hope to have another project ready for Monday.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend everyone.
Dee

No comments: